Terms & Conditions
1. Content Ownership
- This Site is owned and operated by T2 Digital Inc. ("T2 Digital"). "We", "us", and "our" refers to T2 Digital. "You" and "your" refers to the user and viewer of the Site. Unless otherwise noted on the Site, all media available at the Site, including without limitation all information, audio, video, data, online services, text, pictures, games, animation and graphics ("Content") is protected by exclusive rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and/or other proprietary rights of T2 Digital or third parties who have licensed T2 Digital to make such Content available to T2 Digital Site users. T2 Digital, on behalf of itself, its Content providers and licensors, expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in all Content accessible through this Site. Except as expressly provided herein, no right, title or interest in any Content is transferred to you as a result of your registration with T2 Digital or Site, your use of the Site or Service or you payment to T2 Digital or any third party in exchange for the ability to access and view particular Content.
2. Permissible Use
- T2 Digital maintains the Site for your personal entertainment and enjoyment, and all use of the Site, Content, and Services is for private, noncommercial viewing and use ONLY. Through the Site, T2 Digital and third party Content providers make their Content available (via streaming, on-demand, or download) to T2 Digital users, including you, subject to certain written and/or electronic restrictions which may limit your access to or use of the Content on a title-by-title basis (e.g. time and geographic restrictions, membership level restrictions). You acknowledge that T2 Digital or its licensors may include digital rights management technology in the Content, and that such technology may "time out" or automatically disable your ability to view and use certain downloaded or streaming Content after a stated period of time.
- T2 Digital grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, revocable license to access and use the Site, Services, and Content, solely for personal, private, non-commercial purposes in accordance with this Agreement, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark, exclusive rights and other proprietary notices contained therein. If you violate the Agreement, your permission to access and use the Site, Services, and Content automatically terminate.
- YOU MAY NOT:
- Reproduce, distribute, transmit, perform, republish, rebroadcast, translate, modify, create derivative, works or compilations from, sell or otherwise exploit, in whole or in part, any of the Content available through the Site, except as you are expressly authorized to do so hereunder;
- Make any Content available over a network where it could be used on multiple computers simultaneously or otherwise broadcast to multiple viewers;
- Use the Site or Content so as to violate any copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, other intellectual property rights, privacy or publicity rights, communications regulations or statutes, or any other laws, including without limitation laws concerning defamation, harassment, obscenity, pornography, misrepresentations or omissions, or in a manner that suggests an association with any of T2 Digital's or its licensors' products, services or brands;
- Attempt to defeat any copyright management information or any technological measures that control access to any Content;
- Access data not intended for you or log onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access;
- Interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation via means of submitting a virus to the Site or its users, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", mailbombing", or "crashing";
- 'Mirror' or frame any content contained on or through the Site by any means;
- Remove, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any Site software or Content;
- Use any robot, spider, bot, other automatic device or process to monitor or copy any portion of this Site or any Content;
- Test, probe or scan the vulnerability of the Site or breach security or authentication measures;
- Use the Site for the purpose of gathering information for or transmitting unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- Export or re-export the Site, Content or any portion thereof, or any software available on or through the Site, in violation of any applicable export control laws or regulations.
3. Submissions to T2 Digital
- In order to avoid potential misunderstandings and conflicts, we do not accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those we have specifically requested. All unsolicited creative materials, suggestions, ideas or other information communicated by you to T2 Digital will be deemed the property of T2 Digital. We will not be required to treat any such submission as confidential or subject to a proprietary interest owned by you or any other person who may have contributed to the submission. T2 Digital and its licensors shall not be liable for the use of any ideas submitted by you or for any similarities that may appear in our future products, services, advertising or operations. Without limitation, we will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the submission of every kind and nature everywhere. We will be entitled to use the submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person who contributed to the submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not us, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
4. Third Party Content
- You agree that T2 Digital's Content providers, and not T2 Digital, are entirely responsible for all Content and any other information that such Content providers make available through the Site. You also agree that, to the extent T2 Digital users post any information on the Site, those users, and not T2 Digital, are entirely responsible for all information posted by them. T2 Digital and its licensors do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content or information. Neither T2 Digital nor its licensors shall be liable in any way for any Content or other information made available on the Site, including without limitation for any loss or damage of any kind from infringement of any copyright, performing right, right of privacy, trademark, moral right, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right or interest, or from any defamation, obscenity, pornography, harassment, error or omission.
5. Complaints and Investigations
- In order to ensure that T2 Digital provides a high-quality and law-abiding service, T2 Digital reserves the right to access your account and information to investigate complaints or allegations of abuse against you. T2 Digital does not have an obligation to inform you of any complaints against you or the commencement or results of any investigation. T2 Digital has no obligation to investigate any complaint made by you or against you. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to take any action we deem appropriate following an investigation, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any relevant information, including without limitation your contact information, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
- In the event you believe your copyrighted content is being infringed by Content available through the Site, you agree to provide T2 Digital with notice of such infringement by supplying, in writing, the information provided below. This informations needs to be completed and sent via email to T2 Digital at info[at]turn2media.com . This procedure is exclusively for notifying T2 Digital that you believe your copyrighted material has been infringed. Send:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your full name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
6. Service Restrictions
- We reserve the right to refuse service, including registration, subscription or any transactions, to anyone for any reason or no reason. You agree that T2 Digital, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, may terminate, suspend or otherwise place restrictions on your account, password or use of the Site, for any reason or no reason. Upon termination of your account, you must cease use of the Site, erase any Content from all computer memories and storage devices within your possession or control, and destroy all materials obtained in connection with the Site and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof. You agree that T2 Digital and its licensors will not be liable to you or any third party for any refusal of service, suspension, termination or other restriction of your access to or use of the Site or any third party's access to or use of the Site.
7. Modification or Interruption of Service
- T2 Digital reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) without advance notice to you. You agree that T2 Digital and its licensors will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Site or any interruption of the availability of the Site, regardless of reason or duration. T2 Digital reserves the right to modify the price of any Service or feature within the Site at any time without need for advanced notice. T2 Digital is not responsible for any error in copy, images, or video relating to any Service or feature of the Site.
8. Links to Third Party Sites
- Inclusion of links from our Site to any third party website does not imply our approval or endorsement of the linked website. If you decide to leave our Site and access the third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. T2 Digital is not responsible for the availability of such external sites, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, privacy policies, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites. You acknowledge and agree that T2 Digital will not be liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available through any such sites.
9. Personal Information
- To sign up for the Service and engage in transactions through the Site, you may be required to register and create a personal account. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify T2 Digital immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Prices and terms of sale for T2 Digital Registration, Subscription, Pay-Per-View event and Content transactions will be those in effect on the date on which you submit sufficient information to complete your order (e.g., valid credit card information or submission of a completed online order form) for the applicable Content or Service. T2 Digital reserves the right to change prices at any time (except with respect to your completed orders), and T2 Digital may require payment for Content that was previously free or eliminate charges for Content that previously required payment. T2 Digital will charge your credit card as soon as is practicable for T2 Digital. T2 Digital shall not be liable in any way with respect to the timing of any charges to your credit card. Your ability to purchase Services and access to Content is subject to limits established by your credit card issuer or bank. You must immediately notify T2 Digital of any change in your credit card information, including any change to your home address. You must pay all amounts accrued in your account, including sales tax.
- By purchasing any Service, Subscription, Pay-Per-View event or feature via the Site, you acknowledge and agree that your credit card or bank account is being charged by the payment processor of T2 Digital and/or Site (The Cushion).
- Unless otherwise noted, all paid transactions are final. Once you have accessed any particular Service, Subscription, Content, Pay-Per-View whether by downloading, streaming, on-demand or otherwise, you will be deemed to have enjoyed the full benefit of the transaction, regardless of the specific terms attached to that Content by its owner (e.g., terms providing that downloaded Content may be used for a specified period before it is automatically timed out or disabled on your device). T2 Digital and its licensors shall have no responsibility to reimburse you, whether by refund or credit, in the event you are dissatisfied with any particular Content (e.g., potentially offensive material or an error by you as to which title you intended to license), the quality of the Content (e.g., the quality of video or audio), the terms applicable to use of the Content as required by its owner (e.g., the duration of your license), the delivery of the Content to you (e.g., the speed of your Internet connection to T2 Digital servers) or any other matters outside T2 Digital's control. The Internet is not a perfect delivery mechanism and is subject to drops or outages out of T2 Digital's reach or control. Acts of God, Mother Nature, Severe Weather and Local, Regional or National outages Outside the direct network of T2 Digital will be deemed not the responsibility of T2 Digital and will not be subject to refund or credit. The Service and Content is subject to transmission limitations of the Internet and Equipment, including without limitation video and audio dropouts, outages, re-buffering or loss of connection. Technical difficulties out of T2 Digital's control will not be the responsibility of T2 Digital. Programming, pricing, terms and conditions of the Service are subject to availability and change.
- In the event T2 Digital is unable to deliver a scheduled event (e.g., a live video stream event) for which you have already paid, T2 Digital may provide you with a refund, credit or access for a re-scheduled date, in its sole discretion. You will not be entitled to any refund or credit if you cancel your order prior to the scheduled event, simply fail to view a scheduled event or are unable to receive a scheduled event because of a problem with your computer, your network connection, any intervening network connections or some other reason not attributable to T2 Digital. Certain refund policies may exist for certain subscription services (e.g. Live Pay-Per-View Streaming, not on-demand). In order to provide the highest customer satisfaction possible, T2 Digital will refund the paid purchase price of a particular subscription IF the refund request is received within five (5) days of the date of original purchase. IF purchase is made WITHIN five (5) days of a particular live event, no refunds will be granted. To request a refund you must send an email with your full name, address, telephone number, Site username, email address associated with Site account, and reason for the refund request to info[at]thecushion.com.
- General Rain Policy: In the event of a rainout for a Live Pay-Per-View event, all paid subscriptions will receive a credit to the next event broadcast of equal value. T2 Digital will follow the particular race track’s announcement and policy on whether the race is considered an official race or not at the time the event is called due to rain. If the track makes the call that the race is official, then NO credits will be issued and the event will be considered complete. If the event is not official, according to the track policy, then all paid subscribers WILL receive the credit for the next race of equal value.
- Knoxville Nationals Rain Policy: In the event of a rainout during any of the 4 days of the Knoxville Nationals Live Pay-Per-View, all paid subscriptions will receive Free Access to the rescheduled date/time for that Live event. The Knoxville Nationals do not cancel an event due to rain, the event is made-up at the 1st available time. T2 Digital will follow the Knoxville Raceway’s announcement and policy on when and how the event will be made-up and then all purchasers to that particular Live PPV will have access to the newly scheduled make-up date and time. There are NO Refunds / All Sales are Final for the Knoxville Nationals PPV, you will have access to the event you purchased, whether the race is run PLUS you will have access to the Full Race Video Replay (available the day after the initial broadcast).
- If a subscriber is having issues with any live video broadcast, they MUST make contact with T2 Digital via email to info[at]thecushion.com DURING the event so that a customer service representative can troubleshoot the problem. If it is determined that the issue is on T2 Digital’s side, then a credit will be issued for a future race of equal value. If the issue is on the subscriber’s end, whether computer or Internet related, then no credit can be offered and the sale is final. T2 Digital will do all in its power to help a subscriber troubleshoot and fix potential problems, but T2 Digital will not be liable for issues stemming from the subscriber’s end. All emails made after the fact (after the event) regarding issues with the stream and requests for then refunds and/or credits will not be processed due to the fact that they came in after an event and the support team was not given the opportunity to troubleshoot and determine the source of the problem(s) while they were happening.
- Subscription activation for the Service, and your ability to access the Service, is subject to approval of your valid major credit card or bank and verification of other information that you submit or is otherwise obtained by T2 Digital (e.g., your IP address). Scheduled events may be cancelled or substituted when necessary. Applicable taxes are not included and are the responsibility of the subscriber. Blackout restrictions may apply to certain live Content, depending on the location from which you attempt to access the Content. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO CIRCUMVENT OR CIRCUMVENT ANY BLACKOUT RESTRICTION OR OTHER USE RESTRICTION, YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS CONTENT WILL BE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE TERMINATION AND YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO LEGAL ACTION.
12. Membership Billing, Upgrades and Cancellations
- T2 Digital operating The Cushion website offers users 3 Membership Levels; General (Free), Premium (Monthly Subscription) and VIP (Yearly Subscription). Anyone may join The Cushion for free and have then the ability to order Pay-Per-View (PPV) Live Video Broadcasts without having to pay for any monthly or yearly subscriptions. These PPV purchases would be considered one-time buys for specific, time-sensitive (Live) content. When members opt for a Premium or VIP Membership, they are agreeing to paying a set monthly or yearly fee for access to all the Premium, On-Demand Video Content updated on a regular basis throughout the year. These members will enjoy full access throughout the site for as long as their membership is active and not cancelled. These memberships are recurring, meaning that at the end of its set term (monthly or yearly) these membership subscriptions will automatically renew (auto-bill/auto-payment) for another term equal to the current membership level signed up for.
- If a member upgrades from a General (Free) to a Premium or VIP (Pay Subscription), they understand that they will be billed for that membership automatically (recurring) each time the term of the membership level concludes (monthly or yearly). The same holds true if a member upgrades from Monthly to Yearly. By going thru the upgrade process, the member agrees to the change in terms and the change in billing amounts. This also applies if a member is downgrading from VIP to Premium membership level (Yearly to Monthly).
- To cancel a membership, a member must be logged in to their account. Once logged in, the member is automatically taken to the Thank You / Welcome Members page. On this page is a link to Cancel Account. Also, if the member is logged in, there is always a link to the member's Profile page in the top right corner of every page. If the member clicks on the Profile link it will take them to their profile page, which has an optional link to cancel the account. NO REFUNDS, keep in mind that if you cancel your account mid-billing cycle, there will be no refunds given for the remaining period on the membership subscription. With that said, your membership cancellation will be processed and you will NOT be auto-billed again when the term concludes, BUT you will still have full access to the site until the membership term that you originally paid for runs out.
- General (Free) Members DO NOT have to cancel their account since there is no billing associated with the membership. All pay subscription memberships that are cancelled are automatically downgraded to the General (Free) Membership level.
- T2 Digital does not sell products or Services for purchase by children. In order to purchase a Subscription, Service, Pay-Per-View event, you must be at least 18 years of age. No information may be submitted to us by persons under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or legal guardian, nor may persons under the age of 18 undertake transactions or take other legal acts on this site without such consent, unless permitted by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold T2 Digital, its distribution partners and content providers, and their partners, agents, distributors, promoters, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense related to your alleged violation of this Agreement, your use of the Site, the Service or Content or your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property or privacy right.
15. No Warranty
- THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS, AND NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE BY T2 Digital, ITS DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS AND/OR THEIR PARTNERS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS AND PROMOTERS REGARDING THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT OR YOUR USE OR VIEWING OF THEREOF, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VIDEO OR AUDIO QUALITY AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- T2 Digital DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE SITE, CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (2) DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SITE, CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) THE SITE, CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (4) ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE, CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
16. Limitation of Liability
- NEITHER T2 DIGITAL NOR ITS DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS OR THEIR PARTNERS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS OR PROMOTERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING THE ACTIVE OR PASSIVE NEGLIGENCE OF THE AFOREMENTIONED ENTITIES), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. THE SITE AND CONTENT WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE OR OTHERWISE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SITE, CONTENT OR THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE, CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF T2 DIGITAL, ITS DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR DISTRIBUTORS, PROMOTERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE (WHETHER ACTIVE OR PASSIVE), STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY EXCEED THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO T2 DIGITAL.
YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE OF THE SITE MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED. YOU AGREE THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- NEITHER T2 DIGITAL NOR ITS DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS OR THEIR PARTNERS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS OR PROMOTERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE TO PERFORM ANY OF ITS OBLIGATIONS AS CONTAINED HEREIN DUE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO THE FAILURE OF ANY MACHINE, SYSTEM OF AUTHORIZATION, DATA PROCESSING OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEM OR TRANSMISSION LINK OR ANY OTHER EVENT BEYOND THE CONTROL OF T2 DIGITAL OR THE AFOREMENTIONED ENTITIES. NEITHER T2 DIGITAL NOR ITS DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS OR THEIR PARTNERS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS OR PROMOTERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR BROWSING THE SITE OR CONTENT.
- T2 Digital reserves the right to modify this Agreement at its sole discretion and without advance notice to you. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified. Any modifications to the Agreement shall become effective immediately upon there posting on the Site. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except in a writing signed by you and T2 Digital. If you do not or cannot agree to the Agreement at any time, your only option is to cease all use of and access to the Site.
18. Governing Law
- This agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of New York. You agree that any dispute arising out of this Agreement or your use of the Site will be heard only in the state or federal courts located in Kings County, New York, USA , and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. You agree that any actual or threatened breach of this Agreement by you could result in irreparable harm to T2 Digital and, accordingly that T2 Digital shall be entitled to immediate injunctive relief, including a temporary restraining order and/or preliminary injunction without the necessity of a bond or other undertaking, to restrain such breach or threatened breach. Neither T2 Digital nor its distribution partners or content providers or their distributors, partners, agents or promoters make any representation that the Site or Content is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. If you use this Site or Content, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior written and oral agreements or communications with respect to the subject matter herein. T2 Digital in its sole discretion may amend this Agreement, and your use of the Site, after such amendment is posted on the Site, will constitute acceptance of it by you. If any term in this Agreement is declared unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by any court, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms.
21. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- BY USING THE SITE, REGISTERING AS A MEMBER OF THE SITE, PURCHASING A SUBSCRIPTION OR PURCHASING A PAY-PER-VIEW-EVENT, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to the terms in this agreement, you must not use the Site. T2 Digital may change the terms of this agreement at any time, and your use of the Site after such changes are posted will mean you accept the new and/or revised terms.