And BAPS Motor Speedway will continue to do so in 2019.
Speedway owner Scott Gobrecht and general manager Kolten Gouse have decided to renew with The Cushion for Pay-Per-View services in 2019. The agreement is for 13 races, starting with this Sunday’s April 7th Sprint Car triple-header.
- Kolten Gouse (GM, BAPS Motor Speedway)
This year’s platform will have a different look than the traditional Pay-Per-View model used last season.
Twelve of the 13 races in the series will be part of The Cushion’s membership program. Fans can become a member for the low price of $15.99 per month or an annual membership of $95. Events from other tracks are also included in the program.
The lone traditional Pay-Per-View event on the schedule is the Sprint Showdown on Nov. 16. The season-ender pays $10,000 to the winner.
- Ian Marvuglio (Co-Owner, The Cushion)
2019 BAPS Motor Speedway events that will be Live on The Cushion
- Sunday, April 7: 410 Sprints, 358 Sprints, and PASS/IMCA Sprints
- Sunday, May 5: Kevin Gobrecht Classic featuring the 410 Sprints and 358 Sprints
- Saturday, May 25: Hall of Fame Night for the Super Sportsman, Late Models, and Street Stocks
- Thursday, June 6: 410 Sprints and Super Sportsman
- Saturday, July 6: Super Sportsman, PASS/IMCA/MASS Sprint Series, Street Stocks
- Saturday, July 27: Super Late Models and Super Sportsman
- Sunday, August 25: Justin Snyder Salute to the Troops featuring the Ollie’s Bargain Outlet All Star Circuit of Champions and PASS/IMCA Sprints
- Saturday, August 31: Super Sportsman, Late Models, Street Stocks, PASS/IMCA Sprints
- Saturday, September 14: Super Sportsman 100 and Street Stocks
- Thursday, September 19: 410 Sprints and 358 Sprints
- Saturday, September 28: Super Sportsman, Late Models, Street Stocks, and Extreme Stocks
- Saturday, October 12: 410 Sprints and 358/360 Sprints
- Saturday, November 16: Sprint Showdown for 410 Sprints and 358 Sprints